At MC Personnel, we register all our candidates on a one to one basis. This assists us to gain a greater understanding of you and your requirements. At MC Personnel you can expect a professional service from one of our qualified, experienced Consultants. Please complete the form below if you are looking for work.
What we offer
- Being an independent Recruitment Business we means we are more personable to your needs!
- Our Consultants are trained to R.E.C standards, which is the Recruitment Industries governing body
- We can offer Long term work
- We can offer Full or Part time work
- We have work 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year!
- We offer various shifts to suit you - days/eves/nights
- We operate an out of hours emergency contact should you need it (07778 383551) - Mon-Fri 06.30-22.00/Sat-Sun 06.00-21.00
- We hold a FULL Operators License, which enables us to offer an optional Transport Service to our candidates for many contracts at a subsidised rate!
- You are paid weekly by our chosen Payroll Bureau
- You are entitled to up to 28 days holiday pay per annum (approx 2.33 days per month)
- We pay competitive Pay of Rates
- We hold a full GLA license, which means we are recognised as a fair trader to the food industry
- We save on your time and resources to find you work
- We can give you C.V advice
- We can assist in preparing for an Interview
...in return, help us to help you...
What we Require
- Reliable, flexibility, willing candidates (you will always be offered work first!)
- N.I Number (by law proof is required)
- ID - this needs to be a valid Passport or Full Birth Certificate
- Rights to Work Proof - i.e. a Valid Visa or relevant paper work
- Bank Details to ensure prompt payment!
- Home Address
- Home number and/or Mobile No.
- Able to start immediate (immediate start = immediate money!!)
- 2 x References - Address or Telephone Number of your Referees, if you have written references - great, we can get you started immediately!
- An up to date C.V for all Candidates seeking permanent work.
- You keep us up dated on your availability and requirements!
Disabilities recruiter in court to face fraud charges
The former chief executive of a recruitment agency for deaf ...
SThree reviews office network, closes Brazil and India
Multi-sector specialist recruiters SThree is reviewing its o...
Swearing at work isn't necessarily bad for your career
In some industries telling your boss to 'eff off' to quote ...
DHL seeks to recruit ex-military personnel
Logistics group DHL has teamed up with the Military of Defen...
Government urged to stand firm against EU quotas for women on boards
The government has been urged to stand firm against the EU p...
Big data enlisted to plot and predict career path
Remember those school or college careers department computer...
Promotion at Athona for Holder
Healthcare and education recruiter Athona has promoted Jeane...
Boyden Interim Management appoints partner
Global search firm Boyden Interim Management has appointed D...