At MC Personnel, we register all our candidates on a one to one basis. This assists us to gain a greater understanding of you and your requirements. At MC Personnel you can expect a professional service from one of our qualified, experienced Consultants. Please complete the form below if you are looking for work.
What we offer
- Being an independent Recruitment Business we means we are more personable to your needs!
- Our Consultants are trained to R.E.C standards, which is the Recruitment Industries governing body
- We can offer Long term work
- We can offer Full or Part time work
- We have work 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year!
- We offer various shifts to suit you - days/eves/nights
- We operate an out of hours emergency contact should you need it (07778 383551) - Mon-Fri 06.30-22.00/Sat-Sun 06.00-21.00
- We hold a FULL Operators License, which enables us to offer an optional Transport Service to our candidates for many contracts at a subsidised rate!
- You are paid weekly by our chosen Payroll Bureau
- You are entitled to up to 28 days holiday pay per annum (approx 2.33 days per month)
- We pay competitive Pay of Rates
- We hold a full GLA license, which means we are recognised as a fair trader to the food industry
- We save on your time and resources to find you work
- We can give you C.V advice
- We can assist in preparing for an Interview
...in return, help us to help you...
What we Require
- Reliable, flexibility, willing candidates (you will always be offered work first!)
- N.I Number (by law proof is required)
- ID - this needs to be a valid Passport or Full Birth Certificate
- Rights to Work Proof - i.e. a Valid Visa or relevant paper work
- Bank Details to ensure prompt payment!
- Home Address
- Home number and/or Mobile No.
- Able to start immediate (immediate start = immediate money!!)
- 2 x References - Address or Telephone Number of your Referees, if you have written references - great, we can get you started immediately!
- An up to date C.V for all Candidates seeking permanent work.
- You keep us up dated on your availability and requirements!
SMEs spearhead UK jobs growth
More than half of UK firms expect to hire more staff in the ...
Jaguar Land Rover plant to create thousands of jobs
A new Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) plant, which will be opened by...
Recruitive integrates with Diamond4jobs.com job board
Software provider Recruitive has added Diamond4Jobs.com to i...
Monster collaborates with Jobtrain on software
Monster Government Solutions (MGS UK) is to collaborate with...
Gooch & Housego set to create jobs with government backing
Gooch & Housego, a manufacturer and supplier of fibre optic ...
TLTP recruiter updates Ebola guidance for NHS agency staff
Public sector recruitment specialist TLTP Group, which place...
SMEs to be offered alternative government-approved finance
The UK government has said it is pushing ahead with its plan...
Tesco gives Armed Forces employment support
Tesco has agreed to support Armed Forces veterans into emplo...