At MC Personnel, we register all our candidates on a one to one basis. This assists us to gain a greater understanding of you and your requirements. At MC Personnel you can expect a professional service from one of our qualified, experienced Consultants. Please complete the form below if you are looking for work.
What we offer
- Being an independent Recruitment Business we means we are more personable to your needs!
- Our Consultants are trained to R.E.C standards, which is the Recruitment Industries governing body
- We can offer Long term work
- We can offer Full or Part time work
- We have work 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year!
- We offer various shifts to suit you - days/eves/nights
- We operate an out of hours emergency contact should you need it (07778 383551) - Mon-Fri 06.30-22.00/Sat-Sun 06.00-21.00
- We hold a FULL Operators License, which enables us to offer an optional Transport Service to our candidates for many contracts at a subsidised rate!
- You are paid weekly by our chosen Payroll Bureau
- You are entitled to up to 28 days holiday pay per annum (approx 2.33 days per month)
- We pay competitive Pay of Rates
- We hold a full GLA license, which means we are recognised as a fair trader to the food industry
- We save on your time and resources to find you work
- We can give you C.V advice
- We can assist in preparing for an Interview
...in return, help us to help you...
What we Require
- Reliable, flexibility, willing candidates (you will always be offered work first!)
- N.I Number (by law proof is required)
- ID - this needs to be a valid Passport or Full Birth Certificate
- Rights to Work Proof - i.e. a Valid Visa or relevant paper work
- Bank Details to ensure prompt payment!
- Home Address
- Home number and/or Mobile No.
- Able to start immediate (immediate start = immediate money!!)
- 2 x References - Address or Telephone Number of your Referees, if you have written references - great, we can get you started immediately!
- An up to date C.V for all Candidates seeking permanent work.
- You keep us up dated on your availability and requirements!
Baker & McKenzie opens new Belfast hub with 256 jobs
US global law firm Baker & McKenzie has chosen Northern Irel...
Hudson expands in Manchester, creates jobs
Improving market conditions and increased client demand have...
Optimism high among contractors
In tune with a record growth in professional services job of...
Amris eRecruitment buys Zao employee referral platform
Applicant tracking service (ATS) solutions firm Amris, owned...
GRB aims to grow branches with NatWest loan
Brighton-based Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) is extendin...
Michael Bailey Associates sponsors Premier League Burnley FC
International staffing consultancy Michael Bailey Associates...
Major UK firms adopt Open Web social search engine
Major companies Sainsbury's, Tata and Cognizant have all ado...
Record growth in professional services job offerings
There has been strong employment growth in the business and ...